Skip To Content

 I forgot my password
Fall 2015 Traditional Program
Fall 2015 Exam Week Schedule (.pdf, 78K)
Fall 2015 Traditional Schedule (updated: 06/15/2015) (.xlsx, 49K)
Spring 2015 Traditional Program
Spring 2015 Exam Week Schedule (.pdf, 65K)
Spring 2015 Traditional Program Enrollment Day (.pdf, 204K)
Spring 2015 Traditional Schedule (Updated: 1/28/15) (.xlsx, 47K)
Summer 2015 Traditional Program
Summer 2015 Course Schedule (Updated 03/23/2015) (.xlsx, 13K)
Academic Records Information
SWU Traditional Program Academic Schedule Format effective Fall 2012 (.pdf, 211K)
Information on Requesting Transcript
Transcript Request Form (.pdf, 78K)
Transcript Request Instructions (.pdf, 49K)
Graduation Information
Traditional Graduation Application (.docx, 134K)
December 2015 Graduation Information (.pdf, 106K)
AGS December 2015 Graduation Application (.docx, 124K)
December 2015 AGS Email (.pdf, 142K)
Traditional Program Forms
SWU Registration Exception Form (.pdf, 185K)
Request for Disclosure of Confidential Education Record to a Third Party (.pdf, 73K)
Special Course Request Form (.docx, 108K)

Form used for Directed and Independent Studies.

Grade Appeal Form (Traditional Students Only) (.docx, 46K)

This form is to be used when a student is in disagreement with his or her instructor regarding an assigned course grade.  It should be submitted with all fields completed and after consultation with the instructor has not resolved the matter.  Do not submit this form if you have not yet consulted with your instructor regarding your concern.  Refer to the Undergraduate Bulletin for additional information regarding proper procedures for an Academic Grade Appeal.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.