Use this portlet for any of these purposes:
- Search for open and posted positions by title, keywords, department, classification and/or type
- Apply for an open position
- Complete a saved application
- Contact the hiring organization
- See where an application is within the process
- View all positions to which you have applied
- Withdraw your application
Unless otherwise indicated, an Application for Employment must be completed and submitted in order to be considered for fulltime and adjunct faculty positions at Southern Wesleyan University.
Applicants should submit the completed online application, attach a current vita and official transcripts according to the instructions provided with the individual job posting.
For full-time and adjunct faculty, please follow the application instructions included with each posting. For additional information, contact Keri Stewart, Human Resources Coordinator, at email@example.com or 864-644-5005.
Southern Wesleyan University participates in the E-Verify program which verifies new employees’ eligibility to work in the U.S. For details about E-Verify, select the following links:
Pre-Employment Background Screening
New hires are required to complete a background screening prior to the first day of employment; credit checks are required for certain positions. Conviction of a criminal offense is not a bar to employment in all cases; each case is considered on its own merit.