Best viewed horizontally when using a mobile device.
Use this portlet for any of these purposes:
- Search for open and posted positions by title, keywords, department, classification and/or type
- Apply for an open position
- Complete a saved application
- Contact SWU's Human Resources
- See where an application is within the process
- View all positions for which you have applied
- Withdraw your application
Unless otherwise indicated, an Application for Employment must be completed and submitted in order to be considered for any position at Southern Wesleyan University.
Please follow the application instructions included with each posting. For additional information, contact Keri Stewart, Human Resources Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-644-5005.
If an offer of employment is made, you will be required to complete a criminal background screening prior to the first day of work. Credit checks are required for certain positions. Conviction of a criminal offense is not a bar to employment in all cases; each case is considered on its own merit.
Southern Wesleyan University participates in the E-Verify program which verifies new employees’ eligibility to work in the U.S. For details about E-Verify, select the following links:
Thank you for your interest in employment at SWU!