Can't log in to mySWU?
My password doesn't work, and I have tried everything.
- Reset it HERE.
- But I already have, and I need technical support.
- Contact the Office of Information Technology during normal operating hours (8-7 Mon.-Thu, 8-4:30 Fri) for help with the Password Reset.
- KNOWLEDGE BASE
Neither Email or ID are working, so who do I contact and when can I access mySWU?
- Contact the Office of Information Technology.
- Current Students (Your access to student resources on mySWU becomes active four weeks before the first day of class, provided you have completed registration.)
- Faculty & Staff (These accounts are created prior to the first day of work if the New Employee Checklist Form is properly submitted.)
- Contact the Office of Admissions.
- Future Students (These accounts are created immediately after you are officially accepted.)
- Contact Alumni Relations or the Advancement Office.
- Alumni, Donors, Friends (Alumni have lifetime accounts. Donors and friends may request an account by calling the Advancement Office)
- Contact Academic Records.
- Parents (Students must complete the Online Privacy Form to create a Parent account.)