This June 23-27
on the campus of Southern Wesleyan University, will be the 15th annual SWU Summer Jazz experience. Incredible
clinicians in a great setting make the camp a friendly yet fulfilling and fast paced three days.
An in-studio recording session, live "club" performances, and great concerts by the clinicians allow students to become involved in all aspects of the jazz combo.
- Improvisational and theoretical skills will be developed.
- Daily master classes and clinician run "jam sessions"
- Beach volleyball and basketball in the free time
- All you can eat meals
- Air conditioned residence halls
- http://www.swu.edu/jazzcamp/ for a pdf application