**Thanks for your interest! We have reached the maximum number of employers for this year's event. Please check back later to sign up for next year! Thanks!**
On behalf of the Career Services office at Southern Wesleyan University, you are cordially invited to participate in the 2nd Annual Career Networking Event, Tuesday, February 12, 2019, at the Southern Wesleyan University Dining Commons, 120 Childs Street, Central, South Carolina, 29630.
The Career Networking event includes three separate networking and recruiting opportunities throughout the day. Students and faculty will network with employers offering full-time and/or internships. Graduate Schools may also be sharing information about their programs.
Each employer/recruiter will be able to participate in a faculty networking breakfast, and mini-career fair open to all Southern Wesleyan students/alumni and a Networking Lunch with top-tier candidates.
Some of the featured majors at Southern Wesleyan University including (but not limited to):
* Undergraduate and Graduate Business degrees (inclusive of Accounting, Supply Chain Management, and MBA)
* Undergraduate and Graduate Education degrees (inclusive of Special Education and M.Ed in Administration and Supervision)
* STEM to include Biology, Chemistry, Computer Information Science, Exercise Science and Forensic Science
* Religion and Social Sciences to include Psychology, Human Services, and Criminal Justice
* Liberal and Fine Arts to include Media Communications and Music
For a complete list of degrees offered at Southern Wesleyan University see our Academic Programs. Please register by clicking the "Register Now" button, and contact Ellen Pate at 864-644-5149 or email@example.com with questions. We look forward to your participation!