Grandparents Day 2018 at SWU, hosted on Friday, March 16, will be a time for making family connections while getting a taste of campus life. Some activities include sharing meals with grandchildren, touring the historic campus, and the enjoying the spring musical production, Beauty and the Beast. There will be plenty of opportunities to enjoy free time together and several activity choices.
- Continental Breakfast
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Lunch in the University Dining Commons
- Entry to the Spring Musical, Beauty and the Beast (valid for the March 16th performance)
- Discounts to the University Bookstore
- Discounts at Blue Hill Coffee and Tea Co.
- Free Bucket of Balls Coupon at the P.B. Wood Driving Range
- Seminar on the New Tax Changes
- SWU Chapel
- Historic Campus Bus Tour
There is a discounted early bird registration price of $25 per Grandparent or Special Guest. Guests must register by March 9th to receive the discounted price. General Registration from March 10-16th is $30 per Grandparent or Special Guest. At the door registration is accepted at check-in. SWU students can participate in all activities for free.
Feel free to contact Leah Moyer at (864) 644-5009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to register via phone.